Kristian Kristensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi there,
> I've send a file to Martin which'll handle postgres support.
> It hasn't been tested... yet, but hopefully some other guy could do
> that (you see, I don't have a working installation of Postgres and
> php).
> I think Martin will put up a beta package soon (right Martin?).

Yep, try this one:

Hope it works for someone :-) I also found a stupid bug in
update_metar() in the mysql-object - it was lacking the WHERE-clause
> See ya'll, and reply to the list with how it went,
> /Kristian
> --
> | Linux- og Webløsninger

Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.