A few undefined indexes in the language file:

Undefined index: varying
Undefined index: greater_than
Undefined index: wind_calm

No biggee.

Also, some minor spacing needs adjusting to avoid crashing words like:
"scatteredtowering cumulus"

Again, no biggee.

A slightly bigger problem is dealing with a garbled or human induced messed
up metar, like KTIX:

KTIX 171350Z 34009KT 7SM OVC025 19/ A3008

1.9.1 breaks with:

Warning: Undefined index: dew_c in
/home/httpd/html/wx/phpwx2_beta/metar_parser.php on line 494
Warning: Undefined index: dew_c in
/home/httpd/html/wx/phpwx2_beta/metar_parser.php on line 495
Warning: Undefined index: dew_c in
/home/httpd/html/wx/phpwx2_beta/metar_parser.php on line 496
Warning: Undefined index: dew_c in
/home/httpd/html/wx/phpwx2_beta/metar_parser.php on line 497
Warning: Undefined index: dew_c in
/home/httpd/html/wx/phpwx2_beta/metar_parser.php on line 498

I think we need to try and ignore that which phpweather doesn't understand
or doesn't make sense?

I found an easy way to test 1.9.1 was to build a simple array of a bunch of
station ids and let 'er rip.

BTW, Martin...great job! Very fast ripping through a dozen or so ids and
spitting 'em back! :)

Also, I did find a proposed XML spec at:

http://zowie.metnet.navy.mil/~spawar/JMV-TNG/XML/OMF.html

I think, though, I might build a custom one (XML export) that makes a bit
more sense to me. :)

-fred