Fra: Devin Atencio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 23. marts 2001 20:33
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: METARS Updated?

I was just wondering are METARs only updated once every hour? I was
wondering
if there was a way to get the most current temperature like every 15
minutes?
Assuming if METARs only update once an hour then this is impossible?

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (   )   Oooo.
                                                   (_/