Geoff Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Is 1.9.3 working with databases?

It's surposed to :-)

> if so do I have to create any tables in advance or will it create
> them it's self if needed?

You should just have the table 1.52 would need, nothing special there.
For MySQL that would be:

CREATE TABLE metars (
     metar VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
     timestamp TIMESTAMP(14),
     station VARCHAR(4) NOT NULL,
     PRIMARY KEY (station),
     UNIQUE station (station)
   );

> I ask because I set up a database and when I tried to run I got the
> error...
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
> ./phpweather/db_mysql.php on line 114

And you did fill in the db_variables? My version works fine, as far as
I can tell.

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.