"Geoff Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [...]

Oh! Does this mean that you normally measure speeds in mph in England?
And when you say that people would accept temperatures measured in
Centigrade, then what about Fahrenheit?

I don't know how we should handle these things - I thought the
distinction between metric and imperial was sufficient.

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.