"Compagnon, Jean-Charles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi, I'm trying to run this PHP script (really well made by the way)
> but instead of just decoding the Metar, I'd like to display a GIF
> according to the current weather.
>
> I looked at the code but I'm having some problems with the fact that
> the weather is a mix of cloud_conditions and the weather itself.

Yes, I know... :-) That's the problem - there isn't a specific
property of the report that tell you how the weather is.

If someone could make a smart function that could be used to choose
between say 16 different images, then it would be very cool!

> Please help.
> Please keep supporting PHP3 !!! great job.

I'm trying to support PHP3 the best I can. The next version of PHP
Weather can be found in CVS at SourceForge:

  http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=23245

As far as I know, it does not work in PHP3, but perhaps you could help
find a way to make it work.

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.