Markus Kurtz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi Martin,
>
> I'm using the folloving phpweather.php
>
> <?php
> /*     $Id: phpweather.php,v 1.1 2001/03/07 20:37:21 mcnaneym Exp $     */
> /* Be sure to check out the newest version from http://www.gimpster.com */
>
>         include('./plug-ins/phpweather/phpweather.inc');
>
>     $metar = get_metar('EDDR');
>     $box_content = pretty_print_metar_wap($metar, 'Saarbruecken / Ensheim');
>     register_shutdown_function('update_metars_db');
>
> ?>
>
> I want to show the Temperature in "Celsius" the Windspeed and
> Visibility in "km". How???

The temperature is already displayed in degrees Celsius. If you want
to have the windspeed in kilometers per hour, then you have to modify
phpweather.inc.

> And what is Humidity?

Humidity is the relative amount of water vapor in the air.

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.