"Ray Saldana III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello I have read about php current weather and I live in Tucson
> Arizona, and want to use this on my home page. How do I code it in?
> I use PHP to display time an date, am just new to PHP and ma
> learning. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me! Thank you,

How about this code:

<?php
include('locale_en.inc');
include('phpweather.inc');
$metar = get_metar('KTUS');
pretty_print_metar($metar, 'Tucson, Tucson International Airport, AZ, United States')
?>

Doesn't that work?
--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.