GYULAI Mihaly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello Martin!
>
> I modified a bit the 1.55 version.
>
> I use Lynx browser (text-only) and it can't handle the
>
>   <select name="city" onChange="this.form.submit()">
>
> inside a "form". So I modified it into a more usable method, which
> requires pressing a button to send the selected data.

Argh - how stupid of me. Of cause we should have a button too. But we
can actually have both at the same time.

> I added "Budapest, Hungary" to the list of cities, and "Hungarian"
> to the languages list.

Great. The list of cities was just put together at random.

> May I send this version to you, Martin?

Yes, please do.

> PS. I finished the Hungarian translation of "locale_hu.inc"

That's great. Have you remembered to use HTML entities for all the
special characters in Hungarian? (If you need a list of those codes,
take a look at my page Gimpster.com: Home > Linux > HTML Entities. If
you use a good browser (I use Mozilla), then all the characters should
render fine.)

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.