<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi!!
>
> I'm Pere Pinya, from Menorca (Spain). I installed your script (the
> last beta) in my server, and I want to change the time display. Now,
> it shows the time in UTC zone. I want that the script shows the
> local time (ie; GMT+2) and the current date (dd/mm/yy).
>
> How can I do this??

Try changing this line from the top of locale_common.php

    $gmtime = gmdate('H:i', $time);

into something like this one:

    $gmtime = date('H:i j/n/y', $time);

> Moreover, it is possible show the wind speed in km/h?

No, not without modifying the script a lot.

I thought that meters per second was the standard in countries that
use SI? It's what we use here in Denmark, and the units (meters and
seconds) are both SI base-units.

> And I the print_pretty table, how can I do to separate the phrases with
> a <br>??

Well, if you take a look at the bottom of locale_common.php you'll
find a place that looks like this:

  if (defined('DEBUG')) {
    while (list($key, $val) = each($output)) {
    }

    echo "<pre>\n";
    print_r ($data);
    echo "</pre>\n";
  } else {
    print "<blockquote>\n";
    while (list($key, $val) = each($output)) {
      echo $val . "\n";
    }
    print "</blockquote>\n";
  }

This is what you'll have to modify - I think you'll find this useful:

    while (list($key, $val) = each($output)) {
      echo "$val<br>\n";
    }

I hope this helps - hopefully you'll be able to configure those things
in a future version...

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.