"Henrik Boyander" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello Martin,
>
> I continue to get the following message when loading the demo file:
>
> Parse error: parse error in /.1/value2/www/prod/hotels/weather/phpweather.inc
> on line 58
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_metar() in
> /.1/value2/www/prod/hotels/weather/demo.php on line 13
>
> Do you know what can be wrong ?

First of all: please make sure you're running the latest stable
version downloaded from sourceforge.net:

  <URL:http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23245>

If that doesn't solve the problem, then write again.
--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.