Hello Piwigo community,

If you encounter any problem while reading this email, please go to
the forum announce:
http://forum.phpwebgallery.net/viewtopic.php?id=14262

Project team announces the fourth "release candidate" 2.0.0RC4. This
release is still *for test only*. The main addition of this release
candidate is the upgrade script. Some bugs in pLoader were fixed
related to progress bar. We have also added an automatic installer, so
that you only need to push a single PHP file on your web server.

Piwigo team hopes we'll get many user feedbacks about the upgrade
script, so please read upgrade instructions in the forum dedicated
topic.

Links:

- automatic installation : http://forum.phpwebgallery.net/viewtopic.php?id=14261
- download Piwigo :