> By the way the latest release of xml.php is on sourceforge (I don't have
the
> url handy if you don't find it I'll post it to you this evening)
>
> Luc

The link you are looking for is http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpxmldb

I've been trying to get an archive up and running, but the
www.geocrawler.com archiver  that is supported by sourceforge.net seems to
drop messages.  ie about 30 dropped in 150.  Can anyone out there recommend
an alternative, or are we just going to have to make do with only 80% of
messages getting archived?

(Not all the messages are there yet.  I've submitted all June and July's
messages so far)

Cheers,

Nigel (Stand in maintainer of PhpXml until Michael breaks his vow of
silence....)