At 20:05 03/08/01 +0000, you wrote:

>Go immediately over
>
>http://www.w3.org

OK I know the W3C website.. but :

1) regarding my question about phpxml w attributes VS element

=>  I doubt strongly they will publish docs about "is attribute a better
choice for a phpxml processing"...

2) About my question regarding a standrd DTD for a normal Website

=> W3C is an interesting think tank but if you know a precise URL where I
could find this kind of stuff pealse give it to me !!
I don't need high level discussion about the semantic Web.. I just would
like to know is a basic set of DTD suitable for a normal website existe ....

Luc