Hi folks.  As I hinted earlier, I am trying to set up an archive for this list.  I'm also trying to send it all the previous messages that have been sent to this list.  I am hoping that in doing this you won't get sent duplicate messages but it might happen.

So if you get any really strange messages in your inboxes, please could you politely forward it on to me and I'll modify the process slightly to try to avoid this.  The archiver seems to want to hold messages for moderation so it's possible that 8 of you have been sent a rather confusing message recently while it waited for me to "moderate" your old posting.

Anyway bear with me, having and archive will be worth a little fuss.

:o)

Nigel