Are you using 1.N.4?  Your attached file implies it isn't...

A regex evaluate() is on the cards for V1.N.5.  Check out the list archive
for messages relating to speed increases and a list of known bugs that were
fixed since V1.0.

> Okay, now for the code...I added a function called
> grab($context,$index)...what it does is, given the $context array
> returned from evaluated it uses the index as specified and then rips
> that xml out of the tree and spits it out...
> I also added a function for bringing in xml from a string....
> I documented just like Mike...

Cool. I'd been meaning to get round to this for a while now...

For the most recent version of phpxml, V1.N.X, and an archive of this list

This message has been sent through the <phpXML/> user discussion list. To unsubscribe,
please visit https:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

Phpxmldb-phpxml-arc mailing list