Hi,

Im trying to understand how to use phpxml library
for parsing xml documets.

The problem is, I have an xml document that is stored in
database. It is not stored in a file. Im able to
retrive it from db into a string. However I
dont know how to parse that string using phpxml.

You have a load_file function that reads a file and
parses the XML data. In my case I need the same thing to be
done, the only problem is I dont have a file with xml
I have a string. So how do I parse a string using your phpxml library?
Note: the xml tags in that string are unknown and can be arbitrary.
I need to parse it into a structure.

Regards,
Boulat