Hello,
I have a problem with the class: the order of the elements are not
respected.
Maybe someone has already encounter this problem and has a fix.

See example below.
In a tag "Datacontent", there are five tags, 2 named "media" and 3 named
"p", the two "media" tags are placed before the others tags when evaluated,
but in the source, they are places between the others.
Rem: the "DataContent" tag is at the 7th level of the document, it has been
simplified for the example.
Could you please tell me if it is a normal behaviour of the class? This
doesn't happend in other cases.

XML Source:
-----------
<DataContent>
<media media-type="image" style="leftSide"><media-reference mime-type=""
data-location="#photo0" /></media>
vendredi d'un...</p>
<media media-type="image" style="rightSide"><media-reference mime-type=""
data-location="#photo1" /></media>
</DataContent>

PHP Code:
---------
$newstext_eval = $xml->evaluate("/DataContent/*");
foreach ($newstext_eval as $partoftext) {
  echo $partoftext . "\n";
}

Result:
-------