Hello,

I'm still fighting with xpath.class.php

I don't buy the fact the problems I have with xpath.class.php are related
to my ISP because xml.php 1N6 works like a charm) and I use it a lot.

So I'd to have a detailed explanation of the meaning of the following error :
phpXML error: While parsing an XPath expression there was an error in the
predicate "Gerhard", because it was the null string. If you wish to seach
for the empty string, you must use ''.