MR. Qin Wang
HANG SENG BANK LTD,
DES VOEUX RD.BRANCH
CENTRAL HONG KONG
HONG KONG.
I am Mr. Qin Wang, credit officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd; I have an urgent and
very confidential business proposition for you.
I honestly apologize and hope I do not cause you much embarrassment by
contacting you through this means for a transaction of this magnitude, but this
is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium, sorry my
English is not very good. Furthermore, due to this issue on my hands now, it
became necessary for me to seek your assistance, and it is imperative for me to
know your opinion.
On April 6,2000, an American Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese
Petroleum and Chemical Corporation Mr. Richard Nault made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty
Million Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent
a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Hong Kong
Petroleum and Chemical Corporation that Mr. Richard Nault died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without
making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Richard Nault
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including
his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$30,000,000.00 is still
sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According
to Laws of Hong Kong, at the expiration of 5(five) years, the money will revert
to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the
fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as
the next of kin to Mr. Richard Nault so that the fruits of this old man's labor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is
simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so
that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will
put you in place as the next of kin.
We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of
the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. The money will be paid
into your account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 25% for you
and 5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the transaction.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done
by the attorney and with my position as the credit officer guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are really interested in doing
this business with me please reply immediately to this email address, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand the transaction.
Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication. You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that
this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Thanks and regards.
Mr. Qin Wang
NB. You may reply to my email box, [EMAIL PROTECTED]