I have make a client and a server that talk well with each other.

But now, I need my client call to a xmlrpc server wich is write in java(ws.apache.org/xmlrpc).

This server is listening in a 5555 port of an IP. I tryied to call it with this called:

$c = new xmlrpc_client("","65.27.126.32",5555);

$r=$c->send($myCorrectMessage);

But $r->faultCode() is full with this values:
           $r->faultCode() is 6
           $r->faultString() is No data received from server.

CAn I call all services that support xmlrpc, or I can only call to php xmlrpc servers?

keroppi

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos