I make a php file wich paint javascript.

This php call to webservice but, if I put an erroneus ip for the connection then the php paint a error description (can't open socket etc) into html tags:

Paint this:

And this make tha the javascript don't work fine (because html isn't valid javascrit code).

What can I do for the php don't show the errors?

Thanks, keroppi.