Hi,

I'm trying to create a method with multiple signatures and having problems. I've tried both the following formats (for illustration, I actually have four variants):

$xrs = new xmlrpc_server(array(
        'examples.myFunc' => array(
                'function' => 'foo',
                'signature' => $mysig1array,
                'signature' => $mysig2array
        )
));

$xrs = new xmlrpc_server(array(
        'examples.myFunc' => array(
                'function' => 'foo',
                'signature' => array($mysig1array, $mysig2array)
        )
));

I can confirm the signature arrays themselves are OK by using them one at a time. When I combine them in the first form I get an error similar to:

Incorrect parameters passed to method: Wanted array, got string at param 2

... as it seems to get the various signatures confused. The second form yields:

Incorrect parameters passed to method: No method signature matches number of parameters

I'm using PHPXMLRPC 1.2.1 with PHP 5.1.1.

Thanks in anticipation of any helpful suggestions.

Regards,

Jeff