Gaetano Giunta wrote:

Thanks.

In fact, if you look for patch #1450156 you will see there was a recent
proposal for setting CAINFO.
It has been implemented as a new client method: SetCACertificate(), and it is
now in CVS.

I think there would be no problems in adding a CAPath parameter to that method.
btw: the two options are mutually exclusive, are they?
I would have to read the curl source code to answer that question accurately. But my assumption is that curl would function like apache, which according to the documentations will check both place
for certificates if both places are specified.

Perhaps I'll find the time to test if both are used as I finalize my test of using client certificates
for access control/authrorization.

Bye
Gaetano