Hi,

I'm having problems with a long-running complex query to my XML-RPC server timing out. Initially I was getting the PHP error 'Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded', so I changed 'max_execution_time' in php.ini to 60 and that went away.

However, it was replaced with a message of 'No response received from server', which appeared after exactly 60 seconds. I tried increasing 'max_execution_time' again but to no avail, and I've also tried changing 'default_socket_timeout' and even 'max_input_time' up to 90 but still get the same result after 60 seconds. Therefore I think it's being constrained by something else.

I'm not specifying a timeout in my client send method, but I also tried that at 90 with no change. I'm running the client from the command line. If I change the values I pass to the method to make the underlying query simpler and quicker it works.

Any ideas what I really need to change to allow my long query to complete, please?

Thanks,

Jeff