From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Jip Hogenboom
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 10:44 AM
To: phpxmlrpc@lists.usefulinc.com
Subject: [phpxmlrpc] docxmlrpcs

Hello,

I am currently using the docxmlrpcs, although I know it's just the 0.1 alpha version, I was wondering how you are going to implement the description of input/output parameters... This would be a very nice feature, but I guess the syntax of the sgnature would have to be changed to give some kind of documentation with the parameters...

Hope to hear from you,

Regards,

Jip Hogenboom