Hello,

One of my server functions is needed to do the following:

Read some .yaml files, append them and send over the content. Now I am trying to append each file's data and send over the complete data in a string format. This is not working, and m breaking my head since long. Below is the format of one of my yaml file and I also using ' '(single-quotes) around the text of this yaml file because the yaml file itself contains "". Let me know what could be possibly wrong.

Thanks
-Manish

# Rollup metadata file
rollup:
   name: "xerces2"
   rollup_type: "addon"
   version: 1.0
   display-name: "Xerces Addon"
   file-name: "xerces.zip"
   platforms:
       - "x86-win"
   products:
       - corestack
   timestamp: "2006-11-03 13:30"
"This is the bundle for installation of the xerces2 optional components for corestack. This bundle contains the following MSIs:
          - xerces2

   url: "http://www.spikesource.com/updates";

components:
 -
   name: xerces2
   version: 2.7.1.0
   release: "NA"
   display-name: "Xerces 2"
   arch: "x86-win"
   package-name: "xerces2-2.7.1.0-12378.x86-win-oos.msi"
   package-size: 1001001
   install-size: 0
   file-list: ~
   depends: