After I execute the send method and how can I parse the response to
check if errors occurred or extract specific values?

I can't really find an example of how to do this.

Everything works great but I need to extract values from the response.

Can the response be converted to a PHP array and extracted?

Thanks,

Dave Bosky | Information Services | HTC | direct:  843-369-8613 | fax:
843-369-7178 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTC Disclaimer:  The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.