Hi all,
I'm using xmlrpc.inc,v 1.158 2007/03/01 21:21:02
My problem is that xmlrpc_client() needs $path variable, I'm beginner with
this framework and I don't understand what's this variable ?
I asked the xmlrpc server admin and he said that he don't know about this
variable, all what he gives me is the server url and methods name :
for example :             https://toto.titi.com:8443/tata/getSomething

he also gives me a client example but in java :

            PostMethod post = new PostMethod("
https://toto.titi.com:8443/tata/getSomething";);
            RequestEntity entity = new StringRequestEntity(inputRequest,
"application/xml", "ISO-8859-1");
            post.setRequestEntity(entity);

            HttpClient httpclient = new HttpClient();
            int result = httpclient.executeMethod(post);

How can I communicate with this server and execute those methods in php and
using xmlrpc.inc,v 1.158 2007/03/01 21:21:02 ?

Another issue : when using https, why it fails returning this error message
: "Fault code: [16] Reason: 'No CURL support compiled in.'"
what's the solution to work with a https server ? Knowing that I have the
security certificate xxx.cer for this https server.

Thanks.

--
---------
Aymen GRUN