Hi,

I'm new here -- thanks for a great package.

I'm working on MetaWeblog support for PmWiki -- we had Blogger support with
XMLRPC years ago, the package maintainer disappeared and I'm trying to bring it
up-to-date.

I've got some of it working, but the contents of the page are coming through
with newlines \n recoded to

I tried specifying "string", but that didn't help.

Is there a php encoding I should run on the string first, or class method I
should be using?  In the code below, it's "description" that has the problem.
The text being sent should be RichText or plain text on the other end: newlines
need to be preserved.  I'm testing out my XMLRPC on the Ecto console.

Thank you!!!

    return new xmlrpcval(
                    array(
                          "postid" => new xmlrpcval($page['name']),
                          "title" => new xmlrpcval($title),
                          "userid" => new xmlrpcval($page['author']),
                          "dateCreated" => new xmlrpcval($lastmodified,
"dateTime.iso8601"),
                          "description" => new xmlrpcval("$EditText", "string"),
                          "link" => new xmlrpcval($link),
                          ),"struct");

Crisses