I'm pleased to announce XML-RPC for PHP version 1.0 beta 9. This is
is largely a bugfix release.
It can be downloaded from http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/php.html
Comprehensive documentation is available in the distribution, but you
can also browse it at http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/doc/
Bugfixes in this release include:
* Fixed string handling bug where characters between a </string>
and </value> tag were not ignored.
* Added in support for PHP's native boolean type.
New features include:
* new getval() method (experimental only) which has support for
recreating nested arrays.
* fledgling unit test suite
* server.php has support for basic interop test suite
The changelog is available at: http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/ChangeLog.txt
Please test this as hard as possible and report bugs to the XML-RPC PHP
mailing list, of which more details are available at
http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/list.html, or to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.