Hi,

I think I've found a bug in the server scripts :-(

I took the example script and just changed the return line to read:

return new xmlrpcresp(new xmlrpcval(array('element1', 'element2'), "array"));

And I got "Variable passed to reset() is not an array or object in
xmlrpc.inc on line 768...". I had a look at the code, but am not
familiar enough to figure out what's going wrong. Has anyone else had
similar problems passing arrays back? Any fixes out there or in the
works?

Thanks,
doug

PS: It's not clear from the introductory messages you get from
MajorDomo, where to send messages to the list. I got this address by
looking through the archives.