Hello

My port 80 is now blocked (by ATT Roadrunner due to their Code Red
problems).

I've gotten my Apache server (on Linux) to Listen on port 8080

But... after modifying scripts to... use 8080 I am now getting
"Call to a member function on a non-object ..."
error on the line that calls the return value
i.e
$v= $r->value();

My question:
Is anyone actually using non-port80 xmlrpc calls
  -- or maybe the "port" setting stuff hasn't been actually excercised ;-)

Any help / suggestions _very_ greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for phpXMLRPC,
Tom Henry