I'm pleased to announce XML-RPC for PHP version 1.0 (final). It's taken
two years to get to the 1.0 point, but here we are, finally.  The major
change is re-licensing with the BSD open source license, a move from the
custom license previously used.

After this release I expect to move the project to SourceForge and find
another primary maintainer for the code.  More details will follow to
the mailing list.

It can be downloaded from http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/php.html

Comprehensive documentation is available in the distribution, but you
can also browse it at http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/doc/

Bugfixes in this release include:

 * Small fixes and tidying up.

New features include:

 * experimental support for SSL via the curl extensions to PHP.  Needs
   PHP 4.0.2 or greater, but not PHP 4.0.6 which has broken SSL support.

The changelog is available at: http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/ChangeLog.txt

Please report bugs to the XML-RPC PHP mailing list, of which more
details are available at http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/list.html, or to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

-- Edd

PGP signature