Thus spake Edd Dumbill ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

>  * experimental support for SSL via the curl extensions to PHP.  Needs
>    PHP 4.0.2 or greater, but not PHP 4.0.6 which has broken SSL support.

Thanks for putting my changes in.  Let it be known that Garrett Rooney
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) laid a lot of the groundwork for the
HTTPS/cURL stuff.  Incidentally, what is the problem with PHP 4.0.6?  I
haven't noticed any problem with cURL; in fact, that is the first
version that worked right for us.  Prior to that, setting custom headers
(in this case User-Agent) was broken, and we had to rely on a system()
call to the cURL binary.  At least I think it was 4.0.6.

[ ] -- Justin R. Miller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- [ ]
[ ] -- see full headers for PGP key information -- [ ]

PGP signature