On Mon, 2001-08-27 at 22:48, Justin R. Miller wrote:
> Thus spake Edd Dumbill ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
>
> >  * we can take advantage of the facilities such as CVS repository,
> >    bug tracker, patch upload area, etc.
>
> How can CVS access be obtained?  Do you have any ideas for any kind of
> authority structure for this yet?

For the moment I'm willing to accept as contributors either those who
have contributed substantial patches in the past or whose own projects
depend heavily enough on XML-RPC for PHP that they have an interest in
the continuing health of the code base and wish to back this up with
contribution.

So, to get CVS write-access: register at SourceForge and then ask me!

-- Edd

PGP signature