Hello,

I'm new to the list, and have been experimenting with the xmlrpc scripts
for php. Pretty good stuff! :-)

Unfortunately, I'm working on a php script that must have a high int
value for error reporting.

If "error_reporting(2039);" is added to php code that include xmlrpc.inc
, the following set of warnings and error are generated:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument
passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference,
modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable
call-time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future
versions may not support this any longer. in
/home/barce/public_html/includes/xmlrpc.inc on line 410

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare xmlrpc_decode() in
/home/barce/maguma_admin/includes/xmlrpc.inc on line 1025

Any thoughts on how to modify xmlrpc.inc in order to eliminate the
errors generated?

Thanks,
Jim

--

Jim Barcelona mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+39 3484 22 56 77 -- php coders of the world, unite!