I'm trying to access an xml-rpc method on a cgi server that's set up
exactly like Eric Kidd's "A CGI-Based Perl Server" (XML-RPC HOWTO Section
5) with php's xmlrpc.inc.  The xml request doesn't seem to be coming in
on STDIN, so the server returns an http_error(400, "Bad Request").

It seems like the request is being sent to the server $ENV{CONTENT_TYPE}
and $ENV{CONTENT_LENGTH} are correct, but I can't find the actual
XML request.  Please help.

The cgi-based perl server is running on thttpd as conf.cgi.
I'm using phpxmlrpc version 1.01.

----
Eric Schmidt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]