Hello Greg.

> Please try my server: http://www.xmldesigners.com/php/xml-rpc/xmlrpc/
> each of the following files should provide the correct response:

I tried all these, and they are all running, but the Server xmlrpc.heddley.com
(in the sources of the distribution) did not run. ?

> if they do we'll replicate your server to "look" like mine.

Im not really certain in the Linux"world" (my brother helped my installing the
, so I would prefer to find the error on the Windows System ;-), but I hope you
can help me nevertheless. (Another reason: it is for my diploma thesis and I
have to demonstrate it on a WinNt-system at the university, Im not allowed to
install a Linux environment there)

> Please provide me with the URL of your xml-rpc server, so I can look at your
> files.

the server did not have a URL because Im trying all these things in a LAN, but
I can take the files on a normal server so you can daownload it if you like. The
files are available at http://www.privat-netz.de/php (I had to rename them to
.php.txt, because the server want to execute them but is not allowed to.)

For information about how to subscribe and unsubscribe from this list
visit http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/list.html