I imagine that it's working OK in PHP4 as the xml_parser_create function
can already be found. I don't have a Windows box to test on but nobody's
reported a bug due to this.

Supporting PHP3 is still an important goal for this XML-RPC library.

-- Edd

--
Edd Dumbill -------/ phone: +44 1904 427740 /------------------