Eric --

Eric Peters schrieb:

>  The PHP XML RPC only evaluates the last <param> Is this correct
> behavior?  I know I can "technically" just put everything into a
> struct, but shouldn't it support multiple parameters?

XML-RPC does support multiple parameters, but only at the request. If
you want to pass multiple parameters in a response you have to put them
in a struct or an array, because you are only allowed to pass exactly
_one_ parameter back (this might be a complex combination of structurs
and arrays, but all in one parameter)

Look also at: (Response Format)

For information about how to subscribe and unsubscribe from this list