Hi Everyone,

Does XML-RPC allow function overloading?

In other words, Is there a way to declare the same function
twice, once with say, an integer parameter and once with a
string?  I tried simply putting both variants of the signature
into the array passed to the xmlrpc_server constructor, and
I got an error when I tried to make the call):

    Fault reason: Incorrect parameters passed to method: Wanted string, got
int at param 1

Thanks!

Jeff;

Jeff Barr - Vertex Development - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  IM:               MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; AIM: jeffscottbarr
  Resume:       www.vertexdev.com/~jeff/resume.html
  Good Stuff:   www.syndic8.com   www.headlineviewer.com