I'm copying your mail to the phpxmlrpc mailing list.  I don't currently
have time to answer questions on this software, and I'm not entirely
sure what it is you are asking or telling me.

I will note however that in the absence of any encoding declaration the
XML spec says UTF-8 should be assumed.

Thanks

Edd.

--