Pretty sure we had a patch for this at some point, so I'm copying the
mailing list to see if we did.

We probably ought to do a patch release soon to bring the release up to
date with CVS.  However, I'm too busy so if one of the other developers
felt like doing it I'd be grateful.

-- Edd

--
Edd Dumbill ------------| phone: +44 1904 427740 |------------------