Hello everyone,
    I'm trying to get an xmlrpc server up and running, but am having some
problems.  My output screen is blank, and I get the following errors in my
php-error.log:

PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  ac in xmlrpc.inc on line 333
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  wanted in xmlrpcs.inc on line 207
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  got in xmlrpcs.inc on line 207
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  pno in xmlrpcs.inc on line 207
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in xmlrpc.inc on
line 1018

I saw in the archives that the 'undefined index: ac...' was fixed in the cvs
version, but does anyone have any ideas about the other notices and (most
importantly) the fatal error?

Thanks.

Jason Bradley Nance
Tres Geek