MADEMONEY Consulting Group!

Hi.
Our company offer exchange services between e-currencies and government issued money.
Our company would be glad to open you an account.
It's guaranteed that you will be satisfied by the level of service we provide.
What do you can do with our services?

1)You can use your own credit card(MasterCard,Visa) for payments.
2)You can exchange e-currencies (PAYPAL,E-GOLD,E-BULLION,EVOCASH and other).
3)You can get and use anonymous Cirrus cards.
4)You can send Wire-Transfer, Money Gram, Western Union to other people in our system.
5)You can receive and send PAYPAL,E-GOLD,E-BULLION,EVOCASH,FINEX,FETHARD,YAMBO transfers.
6)Yoy can receive on your account in our system Bank Checks Collection with minimal rates and with the best service.
7)You can get address for mail in USA (Miami) and your personal address in USA.
8)You can receive Wire-Transfers and ACH receiving on your account in our system.
9)You can send USA bank checks from your account in our system.
10)Other additional services.

You can open your own account in our system and
get more usefule information here www.mademoney.org

Thank you.
Buy.

                                                    !!!best regards!!!