Dear Sirs,

I have been trying your xmprpc librarry, but I am having a problem. It is the same problem as happens on your own page! If you load :

You will notice the following:

The last word on the page is:

when it should obviously be:

(in other words the last 5 characters are missing).

What I have done to fix this is to edit the "" file, and modify the line that says:

result .= "\n </methodResponse>";

result .= "\n </methodResponse> "; #i.e. I have added 5 spaces

and now the xml result page is complete.

However this "patch" does not seem like a good idea, and the problem itself seems to indicate that this string chopping could occur in other places...

How can I fix this cleanly?