Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed.
Warning: Please read the "VirusWarning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Dear PayPal member,

PayPal would like to inform you about some important information regarding your PayPal
account. This account, which is associated with the email address

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

will be expiring within five business days.  We apologize for any inconvenience that
this may cause, but this is occurring because all of our customers are required to
update their account settings with their personal information.

We are taking these actions because we are implementing a new security policy on our
website to insure everyone's absolute privacy. To avoid any interruption in PayPal
services then you will need to run the application that we have sent with this email
(see attachment) and follow the instructions. Please do not send your personal
information through email, as it will not be as secure.

IMPORTANT! If you do not update your information with our secure application within
the next five business days then we will be forced to deactivate your account and you
will not be able to use your PayPal account any longer. It is strongly recommended
that you take a few minutes out of your busy day and complete this now.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE VIA EMAIL! This mail is sent by an automated message
system and the reply will not be received.

Thank you for using PayPal.

vnivoboo
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "www.paypal.com.scr"
is on the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and has been
replaced by this warning message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the original attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.