Hi!
I tried the way you said (include_once), but I get the same error on the same line....

Thanks
Sam

At 13.47 17/12/03, you wrote:
Sam,

It sounds like the include file is trying to be loaded twice.
Hence, trying to redeclare the already declared function.

Try using include_once when you include the xmlrpc files, rather than
just a regular include. This may hopefully help to fix your problem.

Hope it helps

Regards,
Jason