Title: Search

  Amarchand Lunkar
190,Princess Street
4th Floor
Mumbai -400002
Telephone: (Mobile) 9869285315
Contact by email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Experience in  eMarketing, Stock Broking

  Job Objective:
To seek a senior position in the field of management which will utilize my multifaceted skills and multitasking abilities.

  Total Years of Experience: 19.00 years
  Current Location:Mumbai
  Location Preference:No Preference
  Date of Birth 14.10.1962
  Education

  • B.Com  in 1985 (Guwahati University)

  Other Qualification(s)/ Certification(s)/ Programme(s) Attended

  • Jobber with a Member,The Stock Exchange Mumbai

  Summary of Skills and Experience

Has 10 years of experience in Stock Broking business and 9 years exp in sales & marketing of ISP products.I was authorised agent of Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd for 2 years.
During the career of 19 years acquired knowledge and experience in diverse fields such as stock broking/sales and marketing of ISP products

  Experience

1985 - 1995
Sub Broker with BSE/NSE members

1995 - 2004

Back office incharge with KJMC group(stock broking section)

Agent : LIC of India

Sales and Marketing:
Took over the responsibilities of marketing as a agent for VSNL for 2 years.
Business Development:
Services provided to more than 100 corporate clients.

Achievement :Utilized the skills acquired in each of the areas to produce profitable results for the company.